Role: Cloud Engineer (AWS)
Salary: Up to £50,000 12 Month FTC
Location: Ellesmere Port
- Building and managing systems and components in virtualised and cloud computing environments.
- Provisions/installs, configures and maintains infrastructure services and components.
- Ensures that operational procedures and documentation are fit for purpose and kept up to date.
- Contributes to the planning and implementation of infrastructure maintenance and updates. Implements agreed infrastructure changes and maintenance routines.
- Assesses, analyses, develops, documents and implements changes based on requests for change.
- Manages and maintains the service compliance of IT services in line with business and regulatory requirements.
- Takes technical responsibility across all stages and iterations of configuration development and deployment.
- Monitoring the performance of systems and services related to their contribution to organisation performance, security and sustainability.
- Maintaining and enhancing the IT infrastructure and infrastructure components, including task automation via tools.
- Demonstrable experience of supporting AWS Cloud environments
- Third line support of Windows Server and Active Directory (2012/2016/2019)
- Knowledge of M365 support and deployments (Teams, Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, OneDrive)
- Experience supporting hypervisor (HyperV and VMWare)
- Qualifications: AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner (minimum)
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect or SysOps Administrator (desired)