Position - Cloud Computing Manager
Location - Central London
Salary - £80,000 to £100,000
My client is recruiting for a Cloud Computing Manager within the IT Service Delivery department, responsible for building and delivering the organisation's cloud strategy. As the Cloud Computing Manager, you'll lead a team of specialists in Cloud platforms, API Integration, and DevOps capability, that work collaboratively with other Technical leaders to develop, deliver and maintain all Cloud-based solutions.
The successful candidate will have the following
- Demonstrable experience of managing developers and cloud engineers that have delivered successful Cloud migration projects.
- Deep knowledge of IaaS, PaaS and IaaS suppliers and product offerings
- Private, Public, Multi-Cloud and hybrid provider experience is essential - AWS/Azure/Rackspace/CloudAMQP all relevant
- Delivered solutions using MuleSoft Anypoint platform, CloudHub, Design Centre, MUnit, RabbitMQ, Artifactory, is preferable
- Extensive software development experience with a strong focus on systems integration and CICD /DevOps is essential
- Experience of applying or integrating secure identity and access rights to cloud computing solution, such as AD/LDAP/SSO/SAML suppliers
This role is based in London and comes with a generous salary up to £100,000 + Bonus + Benefits.
For a confidential discussion - apply now.