Cloud Infrastructure & Automation Engineers - 100% remote
Currently looking for a number of experienced Automation / DevOps professionals, who specialise in cloud on a permanent basis.
This role will play a key role in the development of my client's cloud posture / journey. They are looking for someone at a who can hit the ground running and can lead things from a cloud infrastructure and cloud automation perspective, including; Creating infrastructure through automation (terraform / cloudformation), provisioning and maintaining K8s infrastructure, using modern tools (Jira, Jenkins, Bitbucket) to support the SDLC, troubleshooting escalated customer problems on Linux based operating systems, supporting live services inc. being part of an on-call rota and helping developers define and own CI/CD pipelines.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join onbe of the UK fastest growing tech companies, that offer a fantastic working culture (4.5+ Glassdoor) and put employee care at the heart of the business.
- Extensive hands-on experience with a wide-range of AWS, Azure and/or GCP cloud services (essential)
- Python or equivalent scripting
- Working knowledge of the SDLC
- Enthusiasm for understanding and learning a wide range of technology
- Extensive experience of configuring Jenkins or equivalent CI/CD systems
- Troubleshooting complex cloud infrastructure problems and Linux OS issues
- Comprehensive understanding of TCP/IP networking fundamentals; DNS, routing, IP
- Source code management (Mercurial or Git)
- Experience of configuration management such as Salt or Ansible
- Docker / container management (K8s)
- Creating infrastructure through automation (terraform / cloudformation)
This role is paying up to £55,000 + package & equity. My client offers a fully remote working environment. Salary can flex for a candidate with experience owning a product improvement backlog for in-house tools. This role will not provide sponsorship.
If this role would be of interest to you or if you would like to discuss the role in more detail, then please apply to the advert or send your CV to email@example.com and I will be in contact to give you more detail.