La Fosse Associates are currently working with a client who are looking to recruit a Cloud Architect into their team. The role will be remote to start, outside IR35, initial 6 month contract and £600-£700 per day.
* Design, Develop and Govern a 'Platform Roadmap' for the client's Cloud programme
* Develop and monitor principles and standards related to the cloud transformation programme and ensure alignment with the overall enterprise architecture and strategy.
* Contribute to the overall cloud, infrastructure and security architecture vision and ensure specific components are appropriately identified, designed and leveraged for the Cloud Services.
* Able to perform architecture assessments of existing infrastructure to identify any gaps that may exist and provide recommendations on remediation
* Ensure solutions compliant with the Platform Roadmap are delivered across Cloud platforms incl Microsoft Azure (IaaS, PaaS and SaaS)
Nice to have Experience:
* Ideally led or been part of a Azure Cloud Centre of Excellence (CCoE), setting out infrastructure designs that generate better usage of Azure technologies.
* Experience of working in blended, multi-discipline, multi-vendor team environments
* Experience in risk, issue and dependency management