La Fosse associates are recruiting for a CLOUD ARCHITECT on a permanent basis at major business based in Leeds!
- Work Type: Permanent
- Location: Hybrid (2 Days in Leeds office)
- Pay: £75 - 85k (6k car allowance)
- Package: See Below
- Desired skillsets: Deep Knowledge of the Microsoft & Azure Cloud Technology Stack
- Experience Required: 2 years as a Cloud Architect
- Need: A strong willed and pragmatic candidate that can stick to tight deadlines
- Reports to: Head of Architecture
As a Cloud Architect you will support this established security business on their transformation to the Cloud. You will be required to translate business objectives into project scope with the Project managers and SME's. You will need to define cloud-based solutions & technical requirements.
- Develop and upkeep the architecture within the Cloud Application.
- Enable Business Services through digital platforms and Cloud services.
- Work intricately with The Head of EA and teams within.
- Identify the candidate roadmap components within Architecture
- Mapping of Cloud applications and services
- Ensure project deliverables
Skills & Responsibilities:
- Solid understanding of Cloud Native Software architect patterns
- Excellent knowledge of the Solution Life Cycle
- Deep knowledge of Microsoft products - particularly Azure Cloud Technologies & methods, and software development & architecture is essential
- Outstanding communication abilities with teams and stake holders
- Ability to work collaboratively with teams
- 37 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Car allowance £6,0000
- Private Medical Insurance
- Flexible benefits
- Generous staff sales discount
- Pension - company will match up to 5% of contribution
- Discretionary bonus scheme
Please note: La Fosse Associates is a committed equal opportunities employer and therefore will not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, ethnicity, disability or sexual orientation.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply directly today.