La Fosse Associates are currently partnered with a client who are looking to hire an experienced Citrix Engineer into their team, on an initial 6 month contract.
This role is fully remote, the client are based in London, it'll be paying £600 per day and inside IR35.
This role will be responsible for designing high quality solutions for the business as part of the End User Computing (EUC) Engineering Team. The successful applicant will design evolving global engineering solutions, product roadmaps and standards. They will be responsible for delivering Infrastructure Engineering solutions to the business and technology functions. A key objective of this role will be to work with Engineering, Architecture teams, Security, Risk and Compliance functions, understanding corporate requirements for the solutions that enable the business to meet their objectives in a compliant manner.
- Previous experience in a hands on Engineering and a good grasp of an Architects role
- Experience of working on multiple Project based activities and being the Technical SME for those projects
- Experience in meeting End User requirements utilizing a range of toolsets and services including M365
- Extensive knowledge of: Citix, Nutanix and Microsoft 365 services
- Strong Understanding of Citrix
- Strong Understanding of Nutanix
- Strong Understanding of Packaging Applications for Citrix
- Strong Server and Desktop Administration skills - including PowerShell scripting
- Strong Understanding of Azure Virtual Deskop
- Good understanding of Azure Active Directory and how this interacts with other M365 services