La Fosse Associates have partnered with a Leading Insurance Company to source them a Chief Architect who would be responsible for leading and managing the architecture practice covering LATAM, EMEA, APAC and FAR EAST.
Hybrid working model - London office and Work from Home. Competitve Salary with great Benefits package.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have obtained a Master's or Bachelor's Degree
- Experience in the Insurance, Financial or Retail sectors.
- Extensive knowledge and experience of leading architecture functions and initiatives from blueprint to solution design and implementation
- Knowledge of business, operating and financial models
- Experience in development of enterprise architecture methodologies and standards
- Experience in Integration Architectures from EAI, ETL and ESB to API Mediation
- Experience in Information Security and Risk Management
- Experience in delivery of large programs using established and emerging architecture models like SOA. MSA and Event-Driven Architecture
- Experience in modern UX/UI application delivery using technology frameworks like Angular
- Exposure to multiple and diverse technologies (.Net and Java), platforms (Windows, UNIX and Mainframe) and technology architectures (Cloud, Web, Mobile)
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively to interact with internal and external stakeholders.
- Track record of high achievement in a team-based and results-oriented culture
- Experienced in relationship-building and driving change in a matrixed work environment.
- Exceptional analytical and critical thinking skills, with thorough attention to detail.
- Excellent planning, documentation and problem solving skills.
- Project management ability and drive-for-results orientation.