Head of Architecture / Technology Strategy / Architecture & Strategy / Leadership
La Fosse have partnered exclusively with an international Insurance organisation, who are looking to build a new Architecture practice, starting with a Chief Architect, reporting directly into the Global CIO.
You will responsible for establishing Architecture as a discipline, ensuring proper governance, frameworks & standards are upheld in the organisation as well as demonstrating the value of Architecture to the business & technology.
The Chief Architect will be building a new team of Architects, starting with 6 headcount, across key disciplines within the organisation.
Key Experience Required:
- Experience operating as a Head of Architecture or Chief Architect, having led & managed a team of Architects (either direct or matrixed.
- You have industry-experience ideally in London Markets Insurance - otherwise Insurance, Financial Service or other regulatory industries would also be relevant.
- Comfortable leading technology strategy, operating at CxO where necessary, negotiating with suppliers & you have broad cross-domain experience (Applications, Infrastructure/Cloud, Business, Technology & Data Architecture.
- You have worked in a global or multi-location & complex organisation.
- Strong communication skills & stakeholder management.
This role is based in London, with flexible working & flexible hours on offer. Likely you will need to spend a few days per week in the office, with the rest from home.
Interested applicants please click apply.