La Fosse Associates are currently partnered with a Large International Financial Services business who are currently looking to recruit a Change Program Manager to their team. This will be a permanent role paying up to £80,000 Per Annum and allowing their employees to work from home full time.
About the role:
This position will be part of a team of transformation program managers supporting the Head of Global Ops Change.
You will be working on core programs that will drive change and transformation, e.g. introduce new enterprise initiatives, processes, solutions, and technologies to enhance readiness for core operations and optimize delivery of the key programs that improve the customer experience - these may relate to onboarding, customer support, operational efficiencies or other new business/ product developments.
- Experienced: in the payments market, you'll understand the landscape, who the big players are, and the products are services out there in the market. Working knowledge of an Operations function is an advantage, e.g. experience within Processing, Onboarding, Support, provisioning & enablement, etc
- Experienced: in managing change and have a good working knowledge or certification in the methodologies, tools and techniques used
- You will understand the importance of good stakeholder management and relationships, and be comfortable in communicating and influencing at all levels
- Curious: You challenge the status quo, challenge our thinking and encourage healthy discussion on what the best approach is, using logic to present an argument. You'll grasp the bigger picture as well as having close attention to detail
- Practical: You understand the need for process and structure, but can also see the wider picture and bring a pragmatic approach to solve problems and find common ground to move forward
- Confident: You enjoy a fast pace with lots of voices and can hold your position and put your view forward. You feel comfortable presenting at different levels of seniority, and have the maturity to step back and listen when needed
- Comfortable: with ambiguity. The disconnecting and reconnecting of organisations can create times when people don't know what they should be doing. You must be able to facilitate groups, mobilise people and provide direction and create order
- Energetic: You're driven by pushing forward, searching for better, and wanting more than the status quo. You can work under pressure and prioritise workloads
- Flexible: You're willing to travel at times, working with colleagues in different countries & time zones. You won't mind going beyond expectations when there are time constraints to be met. We also understand that flexibility works both ways
- Bright: You love bouncing ideas off other people. Brainstorming. Asking questions. Learning. Looking for answers, and demonstrating emotional intelligence with the issues that arise
- Modest: For us, putting the customer first is not a cliché. We serve them and are proud to make things easier and simpler for them. For this role, that means helping internal and 'external' stakeholders understand the common goal and supporting them in executing against the plan
- Warm: You know that at the heart of it all, is our people. People that care, about you, each other, our customers. We celebrate differences, and help us all to grow together