Job Title: Change Manager
Contract type: 2-year FTC
Working arrangement: Hybrid with 3 days a week in office
Salary: ranging from £47,247 - £54,133 per annum (with a generous benefits package!)
Reports to: Project Sponsor
We are working with a London based university on an exciting FTC Change Management opportunity. The University are implementing a new student records system and are looking for a change manager to lead and manage the change associated with this implementation.
This project is part of their Integrated Student Experience Programme which aims to deliver a proactive service and quality student experience while creating a thriving working environment which supports staff wellbeing and develops professional skills.
Your day-to-day responsibilities:
- Collaborate closely with project team members and stakeholders to support the delivery of change associated with the implementation of the new student records system.
- Applying change management methods and tools to create a strategy and plans to support adoption of the new system.
- Lead and deliver on all aspects of change management for each initiative including developing impact analysis, planning, coaching, communication, resistance management and support.
- Lead the development of the benefits management plan and change management deliverables i.e., engagement plan, readiness plan, resistance management plan, success criteria etc.
- Develop a comprehensive change management strategy and integrate it into project, working closely with Project Manager and Project Sponsor on Change Strategy
- Establish change networks and work with cross-functional teams to ensure maximum adoption and utilization of the new system.
- Conduct business readiness assessments to determine the organization's preparedness for change.
- Act as a catalyst for change, providing guidance and support to project team members and stakeholders throughout the implementation process.
Skills and Experience:
- Experience of 5+ years as a Change Manager ideally in Higher Education
- Proven experience managing and leading complex change associated with new and existing technology systems.
- Strong stakeholder management and engagement experience
- Knowledgeable on student lifecycles and/or student records systems in HE environments
- Recognised Change Management qualifications, (e.g., Prosci, ACMP) are desirable
If you are looking for an experienced Change Manager looking for a complex and new challenge Apply TODAY!