I'm currently working with a Local Authority to recruit an experienced Change Manager. The Council are looking to bolster their internal Change capability, and require an experienced Change Manager to support with this, likely for a period of 12 months.
- The Council have multiple projects, currently being categorised and prioritised - these include a new intranet, new housing management system, integration to the cloud as well as more OD/people change strategies.
- This role will work across a number of the key projects, driving engagement and adoption of change.
- This is real opportunity for this role to showcase to the business the impact and benefit a good change manager can deliver for the organisation.
- You will support the deployment of more formalised change management structures - including resources, tool-kits, processes etc.
- The role will need to educate the organisation around change management, capability and challenge the legacy ways of thinking.
- You will also coach and up-skill more junior 'change champions'
The Change Manager must have:
- Substantial experience of successfully leading strategic and behavioural change in large transformation change programmes
- A wide understanding of change management practices, continuous improvement and benefits management, including change adoption, assessment, measurement tools usage
- Proven ability to build a culture of empowerment, ownership and accountability
- Outstanding stakeholder/relationship management, influencing skills with a collaborative approach, based on stakeholder assessments and planned interventions
- Ability to facilitate workshops and create output, tailoring inline with stakeholders needs
- Ability to define business cases and be an advocate for change initiatives
- Change Management Qualification - Change Practitioner, CCPM, PROSCI, ADKAR or Equivalent
- Knowledge and awareness of local government
If you meet the above criteria, and are available within 2 weeks, please apply!