Our client enables organisations to achieve genuine benefits from their business change programmes, advising on complex business problems and taking a hands-on role to ensuring that solutions are delivered to realise the expected benefits of investments.
With exciting new opportunities in the Bristol and London region, we are looking to atrract talented individulals with a backgrond in Change Management and/or Transformation to join their Business Consulting and Transformation practice.
Experience of consultancy or implementing technology in programme environments is of interest, but not essential.
Much of the work will be for Government clients in the security and defence sectors, but there may be opportunities for you to expand into other sectors over time.
As this is a consultancy role, travel may be required for some assignments. Dependent on experience this role could pay between £53K - £70K basic salary
The successful candidate is dynamic, engaging and driven to effect change and deliver to a high standard in their environments. It is essential you possess effective stakeholder skills and problem-solving ability. With sometimes competing priorities, good time management and prioritisation skills are essential.
It is key that you are inquisitive, pro-active and reliable and can help maximise the value from digital capability and solutions. The successful candidate will work with clients from day one, helping them survive and thrive in an increasingly complex world, displaying leadership to help them solve and navigate different problems.
You will need a strong ability to work collaboratively, supporting and championing the growth and development of colleagues, demonstrating high emotional intelligence with effective questioning and listening skills. You should enjoy working with a variety of people, but also be confident working independently.
What you can bring?
A working knowledge and demonstrable experience in all or some of the following areas:
- Working collaboratively with senior stakeholders in technology-led transformation programmes, across strategy, business design and change management.
- Analysing complex problems, designing innovative solutions and communicating them effectively to a wide range of audiences.
- Delivering transformational change, with awareness and knowledge of business change models, tools and techniques.
- Experience of preparing affected business areas for transitioning to new ways of working.
- Experience of guiding stakeholders through business transformations.
- Communications planning and implementation.
- Exemplary stakeholder engagement and management skills.
- Experience facilitating workshops with wide range of stakeholders.
- Ability to build strong and lasting relationships with clients at all levels in a business environment.
- Experience of business case development and commercial approvals.
- Contributing to the sale of management consulting work, including bid development and presentations.
- Experience of working in a project delivery environment or PMO with a good understanding of structured and agile methodologies (e.g., APMP, PRINCE2, SAFe, MSP, DSDM, Scrum).
- APMG Change Management Practitioner and/or PROSCI Practitioner and/or MSP accreditation or equivalent accreditation desirable but not essential.