The client is on a journey. They've got big plans for the future as they transform their business to become a world-class insurer. They want to disrupt, be bold, be fast, be agile. They're looking for great people to join them - are you up for the challenge?
This role will be responsible for the end to end visibility and ownership of MI on proactive retention campaigns and will report into the Business Insights Analyst.
- Execute data-driven customer marketing campaigns to drive retention and value. This spans all areas of the customer lifecycle from welcome, upsell, cross-sell, loyalty & retention.
- Build the data flows for, and analyse a series of experiments with targeted incentives, set up always-on programs, measure performance against customer, brand and business metrics.
- Work closely and collaboratively with the Persistency, Marketing and Pricing team to build campaigns that deliver against our strategic objectives
- Work with the business insight team to build easy-to-understand reports, dashboards and deep dive analysis to track results, understand trends, and draw-out the so what? insight
- Examine the data, interpret and present results and recommendations in persistency meetings
- Be on the front foot in identifying issues, checking accuracy and relevance of data, continually reviewing lessons to inform future tests / roll-out decisions.
- Challenge the status quo, review and refine existing processes, and implement new to improve campaign efficiency and effectiveness
- Proven analytical experience working on data-driven customer marketing campaigns. SAS skills a must-have. (Python, R nice-to-have)
- Ability taking campaigns from concept through to scope, design, delivery and analysis of results
- Curiosity, with ability to collect, examine and use fragmented data to inform new campaigns
- Proactive, can-do attitude to get stuff done quickly and efficiently
- Careful attention to detailed delivery, applying well-organised, logical approach
- Excellent problem-solving skills. Taking ownership of issues, understanding trends and root cause
- Ability to present technical information and results in an understandable way for the business.
- Good communication skills, able to deal effectively with people from a variety of backgrounds and disciplines.
- Comfortable with ambiguity in a changing environment
- Experience using Salesforce, Tableau, Qlikview may be beneficial
- Willingness to learn, as lots of support and on-the-job training will be provided