Role: C#/.Net Software Engineer
Location: London based (3 days in office with remote working 2 days a week)
Salary: Up to £60,000
Start Date: ASAP
Our London based media client is currently looking for a C#/.Net Software Engineer to join them on a permanent basis. The successful candidate will be responsible for implementing internal and customer facing applications and you will play a pivotal role in the delivery of world class digital data products for their key strategic data, pricing and fundamental initiatives.
- Software development in C#
- RDBMS development
- A broad understanding of operating systems, networks, web systems, design patterns and good coding practices
- The ability to code to a commercial standard, including unit testing, appropriate use of frameworks and SOLID principles.
- The AWS platform, including CloudWatch, CloudFormation, RDS, Lambda, SQS, SNS
- DevOps - particularly TeamCity and Octopus, familiarity with any other tools
- Able to work as part of a scrum team.
Desirable skills and experience:
- Message queue systems
- Advanced SQL
- Agile development methodology
- Python / R
- Front end development, preferably Angular
If this role sounds of interest and you would like further information, please respond with an up-to-date copy of your CV for consideration.