Role: C# .Net Application Developer
Duration: 12 Months
Rate: Market rate
Start Date: ASAP
Our London based financial sector client is currently looking for a C# .Net Application Developer to join them on an initial 12-month contract. The successful candidate will join a global IT team, where they will be working on exciting projects, upgrading to new technology, and creating cutting edge web and mobile application solutions for our client.
Responsibilities will include:
- Developing and supporting the client's applications.
- Analysing issues, designing, and building solutions to the issues, proactively identifying and fixing application code.
- Designing/writing test scripts and conducting regression testing, when required.
- Following industry standards for supporting software applications, including strict vision control, code peer group reviews, documentation of code, standard naming conventions on all database tables/fields, etc.
- Working on new technologies eg. .Net Code and .Net 5/6, and Xamarin (Maui).
Skills & Requirements:
- Experience of the following technologies, .Net and C# technologies with a sound working knowledge on .Net Framework/.Net Core, MVC, MVVM, EntityFramework, and Web API.
- Good working knowledge on SQL Server technologies with hands on experience in TSQL query writing.
- Must be able to work independently as well as a part of a team.
- Experience in developing cross-platform mobile applications using Xamarin Forms and SSRS Reporting, and a degree in Computer Science or equivalent is advantageous.
If this role is of interest, please respond with an up-to-date copy of your CV for consideration.