We are working with a NYSE listed world leading payments provider who are looking to expand their West Midlands based team. With a strong presence in the fuel cards and workforce payment products and services industry, software developers will join a world class development team.
We're seeking a Lead Engineer who will work in partnership with the business to implement awesome products, using technologies such as: React JS, ASP.NET and .Net Core, SQL Server, Mulesoft and Azure.
Our client are also starting their journey into serverless through AWS starting having already started to utilise Kubernetes and Docker to allow tem to decompose some of the existing technology as a first stage in re-architecting.
We are looking for someone who has:
- Familiarity of new technologies and know where it's appropriate to use them across C#/.Net Core, ASP.Net,
- Ability to think iteratively and in terms of architectural boundaries
- Track record in delivering agile development of software using the appropriate tools
- Clear understanding and experience of DevOps and why its beneficial to development teams
- Exposure to DevSecOps would be beneficial
Our client is happy to offer the role remote or hybrid, looking to pay a salary of up to £70K per annum.
For more information please send your CV to me on email@example.com