Business Systems Manager - Warehouse Management/Supply Chain/Logistics
This role will see you lead and manage a team of SAP and inventory management business consultants who are fully engaged in delivering and supporting both SAP based business solutions and specialised inventory management applications for clients based in the UK and globally.
Key skills required;
- Similar work experiences within Warehouse Management/Supply Chain/Logistics
- Strong background in SAP (Knowledge of S/4HANA is also desirable).
- Worked across business and IT to daily operations and management.
- Experienced working in an ITIL busy service management environment.
- Project management background - experience in the delivery of ERP projects within an SAP environment
- Able to provide leadership and management of the SAP team as well as working closely with Project Managers & IT Management.
- To ensure that technical skills and knowledge levels throughout the team are developed, maintained and aligned with IT and Business objectives and strategy.
- To consistently make sure the team has the capacity and resources to meet expectation and demand.
- To work with Solution Architects and bid managers to provide IT solutions and delivery plans.
- Developing relationships and ways of working with overseas teams to maximise opportunities.
- Being a point of contract for Account Management escalations and assist in resolving problems and issues.