Job Title: Business Systems Analyst / Business Systems Manager
Salary: £60,000 - £70,000 + Benefits
Location: West London
Business Systems Analyst / Business Systems Manager required to join a leading Professional Services organisation. You will report directly to the CTO and take ownership of the Financial, HR and other core applications to ensure the business has the right technology eco-system to support their growth. This role will also involve managing supplier relationships, systems changes and ongoing support.
This role will from part of the Technology Leadership team and help develop the overall technology strategy working with the wider technology team to understand the impact of small upgrades and enhancements as well as the implications of bringing in new cloud based solutions.
- Background operating as Business Systems Analyst / Business Systems Manager is essential
- Background working within Professional Services organisation (Commercial Real Estate or Construction would be advantageous)
- Good core Business Analysis, Process Analysis and Implementation experience
- Experience working with BOTH HR and Finance applications is essential
- Good stakeholder management and communication skills is essential
- Strong vendor management skills is essential
This is a great opportunity for a candidate to join an organisation that is investing and growing and get the opportunity to shape and define your role. Please click apply if you would like to be considered for this opportunity.