BUSINESS SYSTEMS ANALYST - London - £50,000 - £55,000
A leading client within the Entertainment industry with great benefits is looking for a Business Systems Anlyst on a permanent basis.
Fully remote for now, moving to a Hybrid model next year from their office in London Bridge or Streatham.
MUST HAVE STRONG BUSINESS SYSTEMS ANALYSIS EXPERIENCE - this is not a generic BA role.
The purpose of this role is to analyse, document and propose solutions for business areas and to prepare functional specifications, and to ensure delivery of solutions in line with the business success critieria.
- Evidence of analysing and documenting complex business processes
- Experience of writing requirements specifications for Information Systems
- Understanding data and the implications of change on the data
- GDPR Project experience
- Oracle experience nice to have
- In depth understanding of the principles, methods, techniques and tools of change process management and their relationship to project management and business improvement
- Good understanding of systems and ability to assimilate and interpret advice from technical specialists
- A sound understanding of the software development lifecycle
- Any project management/Prince 2 or equivalent experience would be desirable but not essential
- Collect, understand, and effectively communicate the business requirements for a project(s), and work with the test team to translate these into functional specifications and detailed test plans
- Analyse and document business processes
- Document workflows and results of business analysis
- Provide the link between the customer, development team and any third party regarding business requirements and software functionality, throughout the development lifecycle
- To design and execute the User acceptance test scenarios and User acceptance test scripts
- Day to day management of change requests in relation to the project plans to ensure agreed deadlines are met
- Weekly reports to be produced for the relevant Manager(s) showing progress against outstanding milestones, status, resource requirements, issues, risks and dependencies