Business Process Owners x 2 - Outside IR35
We are currently assisting our client in identifying two highly motivated Business Process Owners across Manufacturing and Supply Chain. These BPO's will work hard to understand the business processes inside and out, as well as taking necessary formal approval actions around process change requests etc as part of the wider transformation.
Ideal candidate will have the skills/experience below:
- Comfortable and competent sitting between the business and the SI
- Work closely with the Global Process Employees on the client side
- A strong process / business process analyst background is desirable
- SAP Knowledge highly beneficial considering the system at the centre of this transformation
- Functional knowledge around PP and QM and how it links to warehousing and logistics
Supply Chain BPO
- Specific supply chain functional domain experience
The client requires a candidate who is flexible and able to work on-site (South Coast) when required, potentially 3 days per week.
Please apply today if you have the skills/experience above and a consultant will be in touch.