Business Process Architect
Process Architecture / Business Analyst / Process Analyst / Process Modelling / Business Analysis
La Fosse are working with a fast-growing market research business to secure them a Business Process Architect, as part of their growing Business Architecture function.
This organisation has been through rapid growth in recent years as a product & data-centric business. Subsequently they have reached the point where aligning product roadmaps with the business, ensuring processes are defined, and improving operational efficiency are absolutely critical - you will play a key role in defining these areas.
Key Experience Needed:
- You have a background in Business Analysis, Process (Re)Engineering, Process Analysis or Business Architecture.
- You have led on process improvement, operational efficiencies identifying a current & target state across these types of areas.
- Working with process design, project & programme change teams to ensure process architecture principles are suitably aligned to business objectives.
- Some knowledge & experience of Architecture modelling tools e.g. Sparx, PowerDesigner, Visio etc.
- Some knowledge & experience of Business Process Modelling toolsets e.g. ARIS or equivalent.
- Pragmatic & practical attitude.
- Strong stakeholder management & communication skills.
This role will require c. 3 days per week in London post-covid.