We are looking for a Business Analyst who is immediately available to get involved in a high profile Business Transformation Programme for a Royal Chartered Institute.
You will sit within the newly created Central Change Team and contribute to the link between current and future business models, delivering against the target business design. And will be responsible for eliciting detailed requirements and design processes. You will constructively challenge and act as a critical friend to optimise productive communication with all stakeholders to support strategy, design, and delivery in achieving business requirements and user needs.
Your activities will involve large numbers of varied stakeholders, often requiring procedures and methodologies to be adapted to unique scenarios, business processes improvements and helping teams to transition from "as is" to the "to be" state while we implement a new technology solution and ways of working.
As a Business Analyst you will have excellent relationship building skills, as you are the glue that brings together programme workstreams, internal customers and technical teams.
Top 5 Things:
- Experience around Shared Services - Ideally HR/Finance.
- Strong BA skills - process mapping, requirements gathering
- Able to work flexibly - pragmatic
- Self-starter - can work independently
- Strong communication skills - can eloquently articulate things
- Rate: £400 Outside IR35
- Initial Contract 6 months
- ASAP Start - anywhere between now and Jan
- No Education experience needed, more important they have worked with a shared service
- 2 Stage interviews
- Onsite in Wakefield at least 2 days per week (Tues & Weds)
If you are interested in this role, please email your CV to email@example.com