Role: Business Process Analyst
Location: Predominately remote (2 days on site/month)
Salary: Up to £58,000/yr
Start Date: ASAP
Our London based Education sector client is currently looking for a Business Services Consultant to join them on a permanent basis. The role of the Senior Business Services consultant is to own and manage the ongoing operation of the clients key back-office (HR, Finance, etc.) systems which underpin their organisation. This role is pivotal in supporting the new architecture and engineering function, identifying opportunities to update, consolidate and better manage our core systems to higher standards and security compliance.
Responsibilities will include:
- To proactively monitor, manage and support key back-end business systems such as City&Me (SucessFactors), ServiceNow, Rimila, Concur, Onestream, Sage 200 / 50, Core tech (AD, DNS, SFTP, FTP, Back, Monitoring) Virtual Workplace.
- Responsible for ensuring key systems are working within defined SLAs and should issues arise, working alongside vendors fix and return the systems to operational use.
- Responsible for ensuring each service is fully documented and this documentation is UpToDate.
- Owning an improvement road-map to demonstrably show improved efficiencies.
- Accountable for successful delivery of these services with responsibility to be the technical interface with appropriate 3rd Party Suppliers.
- Responsible for understanding the technology changes across these systems and identify and resolve the impacts to all our customer and staff segments.
Skills & Requirements:
- Understanding in supporting and managing SaaS and IaaS technology.
- Experienced using technology practices and techniques to deliver measurable business outcomes in a large-scale, complex, commercial organisation.
- Understanding of latest cloud technologies and best practices.
- Understanding of cloud based solutions, compute and storage platforms (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS).
- Understanding of Azure, SQL, Power Apps, Logic Apps.
- Understanding of API driven integrations.
If this role is of interest, please respond with an up to date copy of your CV for consideration.