Role: Business Process Analyst
A Business Process Analyst is required to join a multi-award winning, technology and transformation recruitment agency specialising in data, digital, cloud and security.
The role will report into the PM/PMO and will support the mapping and improvement of the business process and systems to help business strategy. They are looking for a hands-on BPA to assist with a variety of projects ranging in size, from software development to operational change, and digital transformations.
- Gap analysis, mapping 'as-is' and 'to-be' processes.
- Requirement gathering.
- Developing business cases and project plans.
- Project tracking.
- Identifying and managing appropriate project stakeholders.
- Experience developing requirements that span multi systems e.g. finance systems, billing systems, debt recovery systems, telephony systems, web systems.
- Experience with senior stakeholder management and third-party suppliers.
- ISEB, BCS or similar qualification.
Salary: £55,000 - £65,000 + Excellent benefits
Location: Remote - currently relocating to Birmingham, so may be flexi from there in future.
This is a great opportunity to join a fast growing, multi-award winning company. If this could be of interest and you have the experience, please click apply or email me directly on email@example.com.