Role: Business Change Senior Associate
Duration: 6 Months
Salary: £550- 600/day inside IR35
Start Date: ASAP
Our London based financial services sector client is currently looking for a Business Change Senior Associate to join them on an initial 6-month contract. Successful candidates will assess the impacts of changes and develop and implement appropriate change management strategies on projects and programmes, being a critical part of a delivery team influencing and delivering a pipeline or work that will help redefine the client's technology landscape for years to come in a collaborative, learning environment with a team of talented and motivated colleagues.
Responsibilities will include:
- Analysing stakeholder groups and driving stakeholder engagement and management to support project and programme delivery.
- Developing effective and appropriate change interventions and deliverables in conjunction with the business and programme team to manage these impacts.
- Change activities will include, amongst others: the establishment and leadership of change champion networks, communication plans, engagement materials, training needs analysis, go-live readiness plans and supporting the transition to BAU teams.
- Working closely with project and programme teams to deliver change aligned to the clients Change Delivery Framework and collaborating with other areas to ensure a joined-up experience for end users.
- Contribution to the Business Change practice, supporting the development of content for capability frameworks, best practice methodologies and deliverable frameworks.
Skills & Requirements include:
- Previous experience of delivering organisational change involving changes to people, processes, technology, structure, behaviour, and new ways of working.
- Good understanding of change management theory in the context of a delivery framework such as waterfall, agile, Prince2, DevOps or PROSCI.
- Experience of stakeholder management with a diverse range of stakeholders, overcoming resistance to change and demonstrating the ability to gain trust and understand the issues that matter to people most.
- Knowledge of how change management fits within both a waterfall and agile project delivery framework and experience of project planning. Experience of identifying risks, developing mitigation actions, and reaching agreement with stakeholders on the management of risks and issues.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
If this role is of interest, please respond with an up to date copy of your CV for consideration.