La Fosse Associates are seeking a Business Change Project Manager for a six-month Fixed Term Contract (likeliness to go become permanent), to drive successful delivery of business change projects.
The success applicant will act as the single point of coordination for project implementation from start to finish, partnering with the business throughout the project lifecycle.
The role will require the candidate to be based in the office near Liverpool Street when it is safe to do so.
- Manage one or multiple projects at a time, as allocated by the Change Management Office
- Project Manage delivery to achieve completion as quickly and effectively as possible, with accountability to:
- Develop the project plan - identify, scope and schedule project deliverables
- Drive progress to plan (time, cost and quality) through active monitoring, adjustment, communication and escalation
- Drive actions to adapt the business so it sustains new ways of working post project go-live
- Support the Change Management Office to run reporting and manage resources across a portfolio of change projects
- Act as a subject matter expert on project management, change management and implementation
- Experience either as a project professional and/or as a manager who has extensive experience implementing business changes with a project-mindset
- Experience managing complex business change projects with people, process and technology changes, with track record of successful implementation to time, cost and quality
- Experience developing and delivering business change strategies/plans, using change impact assessment or other change management techniques, with track record of achieving benefits realisation
- Experience in identifying target operating models and driving organisational changes
- Experience of post-acquisition integration implementation
- Desirable - experience of implementing new products / new business projects, especially in financial services
- Highly skilled influencer, adept at relationship-building
- Proactive problem-solver who is tenacious at chasing down actions and resolutions to completion
- Professional qualifications in project management and/or change management from a recognised body such as APMG, PRINCE2, etc.
- Qualifications / skillset in multiple project management methodologies such as waterfall and Agile
- Qualifications / skillset of change management theory and practice
- Knowledge of financial services