Job Title: Business Change Project Manager
Contract type: 24-month fixed term contract, full time
Location: Oxford with hybrid working in Kidlington office twice a week.
Salary: up to £46,622 per annum, plus benefits
Reports To: Business Change Programme Manager
We have an exciting opportunity for a Business Change Project Manager working on a 2-year fixed term contract with one of England's largest territorial police forces. The force has three positions delivering projects ranging from structural change, cultural change and community initiatives.
What you will be doing:
- Be responsible for all aspects of project management for business change projects and in collaboration with other forces
- Be responsible for decision making within projects including risk and budget management
- Be accountable for all aspects of communication related to the project, including reporting to governance boards when necessary
- Work to programme managers and senior project sponsors across the organisation
- Set up and manage project governance including project boards, teams and working groups
- Plan and manage complex changes including dependencies with other work
- Manage and lead project teams across multiple departments
- Manage the proactive engagement of stakeholders and those impacted by the change, working in collaboration with key enablers
- Represent the project at all relevant Force, bi-lateral, regional and national meetings
You will have:
- Recent and relevant experience in business change project management with proven experience of delivering and embedding change.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and stakeholder management skills that can be evidenced.
- Demonstrable experience planning, prioritisation and dependency management skills and the proven ability to lead cross-functional teams.
- PRINCE2, APMG or Agile qualifications are highly beneficial
If you are a confident Project Manager with Business Change project management experience apply now!