- Hybrid Working
- Public Sector
£45000.00 - £68000 per annum + Additional Benefits
- Change Manager
2 weeks ago
Job Title: Business Change Manager
Contract type: Permanent, full time
Salary: £45,000 – £68,000 per annum
Location: London UK,
Working arrangements: Hybrid with requirements 2-3 days a week in their London office.
Reports To: Senior Business Change Manager
We are working with one of the largest housing associations in London who are looking to appoint a relationship-driven Business Change Manager. The role will focus on the people side including changes to business processes, systems, job roles and organisation structures.
- Manage and support projects, coordinating business change activities to identify and support the realisation of business outcomes.
- Conducting impact analysis to help define, develop and execute the change management strategy and plan.
- Minimising resistance, focusing on engaging our end impacted users and enabling sustainable change.
- Work closely and collaboratively with business sponsors, business stakeholders, change team, HR and IT colleagues.
Ideal candidates will have:
- Experience working in cross-functional teams on programmes and projects in a change management role (ideally people led change related).
- Experience with a varied scale of organisational change effort, both strategic and operational.
- A solid understanding on how people go through change and the change process
- Demonstratable stakeholder management experience and ability to bring others together to mutually agree the way forward.
- Ideally experience of the Prosci ADKAR® model and/or APMG Change Management
- Ability to adapt your style to that of others as the situation requires.
If you are a confident Business Change Manager with a passion in supporting people-led change APPLY NOW to be considered.