I am working with a Boutique Business Change Consultancy who are looking for an additional Business Change Consultant.
They typically operate with large companies in transport, oil gas, pharmaceutical, construction etc. and support on anything from behaviour, regulatory change, technology change, mergers, operating models etc.
They have a core team of permanent consultants, but due to an increase in workload, they need some interim support. They have a fantastic culture, and a real family feel to the business, meaning this person would need to fit in with that. Remote 100% - global clients so international. America/cananda/central europe - in pharma.
- You will either have experience in Change Consulting/be a Change Lead in industry/ be an Internal Consultant.
- Consulting skills - listening, questioning, ability to solve problems. Ability to see things from different perspectives, emotionally intelligent, and good at relationship building.
- Extensive experience conducting change impact asessments
- Stakeholder analysis
- APMG intenational = foundation and prosci
- Experience working at scale in complex organisations
- Creative - Bring the change to life.
- Values driven - care about the people and businesses
- Good comms and engagement experience - good at telling the story, the narative.
- Sector agnostic. Pharma or transport (trains/aviation) oil and gas is useful
- Change manager with project experience - led on change impact assessments - considered
If you meet the above criteria and are available immediately, please apply below!