Job Title: Business Change Analyst
Location: Hybrid, London UK (1 day a week in London Office)
Contract type: 12-month fixed term contract, full time
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000 per annum (dependant on experience)
Reports to: Business Change Manager
We have a great opportunity for a Business Change Analyst to work with one of the UK's leading housing associations. The association is at an exciting transitional point with a current merger in progress with one of the largest associations in London.
You will be involved in a range of change projects across multiple stakeholder groups. You will take the lead on creating and developing practices along with reviewing, improving and redesigning processes and services.
Responsibilities will also include 'AS IS' and 'TO BE' process mapping, GAP analysis, stakeholder management and facilitating training sessions and workshops.
Ideal Candidate will have:
- Proven experience of 3+ years as a Business Analyst
- Experience with techniques associated with requirement gathering, process mapping, facilitation and managing business change
- Experience working in Waterfall and Agile environments
- Strong customer focus and stakeholder management skills at all levels
- BCS, ISEB or equivalent qualifications
- A desirable - experience working as a Business Analyst in housing, councils or in the public sector
This is an amazing opportunity for a Business Change Analyst looking to continue their career journey supporting an established housing association through a critical business change period.