TOM / Process Architecture / Capability Mapping / IT Strategy / Business Architecture
La Fosse are partnered with a global organisation which is going through a large digital transformation over the next several years. Central to this is the establishing of a core, high-performing Enterprise Architecture function to align the business & technology strategies.
A new position for the organisation, this role is one that will play a central role, providing a strategic link between multiple functions - particularly the Business, IT & Operations (Finance, HR etc.). Your role will ensure the proper alignment of business Operating Models and Strategy back to technology. This will involve the designing of new process architectures alongside looking at things like organisational design, operational efficiencies & ways of working for the first time in this organisation.
Key Experience Required:
- Currently operating as a Business Architect within a complex organisation.
- Your background will likely originally have been in Process or Business Analysis, where you have gained significant experience in topics like requirements gathering.
- Experience & track record in areas like the design of new Target Operating Models, process (re)-engineering, process improvement, capability mapping & organisational design.
- Any experience in insurance would be highly beneficial, otherwise financial services & regulated environments.
- You have a logical & structured problem-solving approach.
- Strong stakeholder management & influencing skills.
This role is based in London, with flexible working & flexible hours available. Likely you will need to spend 2 days per week in the office.
Please click apply.