TOM / Business Process Design / Process Re-Engineering / Strategy / Business Analysis / ERP
La Fosse have been engaged by a fast-growing renewable energy business, who are backed by one of the world's largest brands, to help source a Business Architect for their expanding team.
A new position for the organisation, this role is one that will play a central role, providing a strategic link between multiple functions - particularly the business, IT & Operations (Finance, HR etc.). As the company grows on a global scale over the coming years, your role will involve setting new Target Operating Models, designing new process architectures alongside looking at things like organisational design, operational efficiencies & ways of working.
This is a very exciting business, one which has grown beyond start-up phase through significant backing & is now an established global leader in renewable energy. You have the chance to join at an early stage & help shape its development.
Key Experience Required:
- Currently operating as a Business Architect or potentially a 'top-down' strategic Enterprise Architect or Business Analyst.
- Your background will likely be in Process or Business Analysis, where you have gained significant experience in topics like requirements gathering.
- Experience & track record in areas like the design of new Target Operating Models, process (re)-engineering, process improvement, capability mapping & organisational design.
- Experience of an asset-intensive industry would be highly beneficial - e.g. Utilities, Energy, Oil & Gas, Manufacturing, Engineering etc.
- Any experience working on or merely exposure to an ERP transformation or rollout would also be highly beneficial (SAP, Oracle etc.)
- You have a logical & structured problem-solving approach.
- The ability to explain technical jargon in business terms.
- Strong stakeholder management & influencing skills.
This is a permanent position.
This role will be initially remote, with travel needed to London once a level of normality ensues.