As part of a wider programme in a Tier 1 Bank we require a BA/ PM consultant to come on board the project to manage a specific work stream which focuses on reanalysing their workforce management processes and systems. This will be a hands on role where you will be responsible not only for the documentation and analysis of the current processes but to delivery the new framework/ implementation of the project. Main responsibilities include:
- Focus on reanalysing the current TOM of the Workforce management project.
- Redocumentation of new framework to fit best practise.
- Run workshops/ meetings/ requirement gathering events to map out current needs and ask
- Working with stakeholders across all levels to communicate project expectations/ guidelines/ time frames
- Oversee the implementation of the project
- Manage the delivery of the new system
Key Experience/ Skills:
- Previous experience working for Tier 1 banking/ financial services.
- Must have completed a Workforce Management project.
- Must of have experience being a PM/BA