Role: Business Analyst - Unified Communications/MS Teams
Duration: 6 months
Rates: up to £500/day
Start Date: ASAP
Our London based financial services client is currently looking for a Business Analyst with Unified Communications experience to join them on an initial 6 month contract. As our client undertakes a large office move, there is a need for a BA to gather requirements for Unified Communications in the new office and for an understanding of how people work within their teams and departments to enable clear options for space management (how people work will have an impact on the chosen approach for unified communications).
When gathering user requirements for Unified Communications, the successful candidate will need a strong understanding of Microsoft O365 and Teams in addition to Cisco phone services. For space management, the successful candidate will need to document requirements as personas and scenarios in order to enable the program to understand how staff across teams and departments currently work and could work in the new office.
- Experience of Microsoft O365, MS Teams and Cisco
- Requirements gathering and management
- Experience of working with teams across several locations through remote working
- Agile methodologies
- Backlog construction and management of features and stories
- Strong analytical and product management skills
- Root cause analysis for complex cross functional issues
- Experience of working in a mid-sized, or larger, corporate environment
- Experience of working with space management solutions and implementing change related to office moves would be highly desirable
Please respond with an up to date copy of your CV for consideration if this role is of interest.