Job Title: Business Analyst, Team Lead
Salary: £50,000 - £53,000 + 40 Days Holiday + Benefits
Business Analyst, Team Lead required to join a leading Charity based in London. You will be responsible for leading a team of Business Analysts focusing on strategically maturing the practice through developing the standards, processes and templates/toolkit to be used. This role will provide line management to a growing team of Business Analysts, that work across both AGILE and Waterfall methodologies on technology projects and products for all areas of the business.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with the wider IT leadership team and play a key role in ensuring that the value of embedding a Business Analyst (COE) is received.
- Previous experience operating as a Senior Business Analyst, Lead Business Analyst, Principal Business Analyst or Business Analyst Manager is essential
- Experience in leading a team of Business Analysts is ideal; experience in delivering complex end-to-end projects is also essential
- Experience in delivering a variety of IT systems projects such as Implementations, Integrations, Upgrades etc is essential
- Strong stakeholder management skills is essential
- Qualifications: ISEB or BCS is essential
Please click here if you'd like to apply for this position.