Role: Business Analyst - Supply Chain Purchasing
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Business Analyst required to join a leading Global FMCG organisation that is making a significant investment in IT. You will report into a Business Solutions Manager and be responsible for delivering a variety of Supply Chain projects. This role is part of a business analyst team which engages with the business and Group functions on all IT matters, ensuring that we successfully support the challenging business agenda.
This role will have specific responsibility for managing Purchasing and system related application initiatives in the IT Supply Chain and operations function. Experience in procurement and knowledge of associated Supply Chain and Finance processes is expected.
You will be the vital link between our third-party support and development providers, and the wider business community driving the definition, scoping and delivery of change and project efforts within the procurement arena. Managing the business in their day to day use of existing applications and systems.
- Background operating in FMCG, Retail or Consumer Goods (CPG) or other business that distribute and sell physical products is essential
- Background operating as a Business Analyst is essential
- Background in delivering Supply Chain and Procurement IT systems is essential
- Experience operating in both Agile and Waterfall environment
- Strong stakeholder management and verbal and written communication skills
- Exposure to 3rd party supplier management is ideal
- Prince 2 Foundation or Practitioner or ISEB is desirable
This is truly a special opportunity to join a Global organisation that has a real passion for looking after their employees and a clearly defined progression opportunity. Please click below to apply for this position or contact me directly to have a confidential discussion on firstname.lastname@example.org