Role: Robotic Process Automation Business Analyst
I am currently looking to recruit a Robotic Process Automation Business Analyst to join a global organisation and a household name within construction. The culture is excellent, rated within the top 100 best companies to work for, they offer career and development opportunities, to ensure you are constantly growing professionally.
My client is currently embarking on an extensive finance transformation to utilise, optimise and introduce RPA across global finance. We are looking for someone who is passionate about RPA and wants to progress their career in a global organisation.
Outline of the role:
- Organise and run workshops with stakeholders and process experts around the world
- You will document RPA use cases, business requirement specifications and translate them to solution designs
- Define test scenarios and organize testing (UAT) with the business
- Ensure a smooth implementation and governance of bots, supporting the project manager with regular updates and tracking return on investments,
- Identify additional automation use cases to be added to the existing automation pipeline.
- Identify automation blockers and ensure automation suitability to be added to the existing automation pipeline.
- Experience with UiPath essential, iRPA is advantageous
- Experience in RPA Business analysis, process re-engineering and process documentation
Salary: £42,000 - £45,000 + Bonus + Excellent benefits
This is a great opportunity to join a well-established organisation and play a pivotal part in their RPA programme. Please click apply if you would like to be considered for the role or email me directly on firstname.lastname@example.org