business analyst, Lead BA, payments, bacs, chaps, swift, sepa.
Senior Business Analyst required urgently for a leading payments business based in London. This is a permanent role paying up to £80,000pa.
The successful candidate must be able:
- To conduct analysis using structured techniques and pragmatic application of best practice standards to define business problems, identify potential solution options and associated evaluation criteria.
- To support the creation of initial business cases and full business cases.
- To work with stakeholders to translate strategic ambition into investment priorities, delivery and outcome requirements, project and programme definitions, delivery plans, testing and acceptance plans and benefits realisation plans.
- To provide documentation as appropriate in accordance with change delivery standards and other corporate governance policies.
- To work with project and programme managers to shape and manage the delivery plans, associated risk, issue, assumption, and dependency management.
- To support the gathering, analysis and sharing (via the EPMO) of Lessons Learned throughout delivery.
- To support the BA Practice Manager in continuously improving the BA Practice, in fostering a community spirit in the BA Practice, and likewise with the PM Practice and the other service lines within the Change Team.
- Must have payments or financial services experience.
Please apply for immediate consideration if you feel you are suitable.