Lafosse are working with a client who are delivering an Electric Vehicle (EV) charging project as part of one of their major 2022/2023 strategies. To support this aspiration, they are sourcing a Senior Business Analyst, working side-by-side with product management and software teams, to ensure successful delivery of a key component in the EV Charging value chain.
The duration of this project is 12 months, and there will be the opportunity for ongoing work for the right candidates. Work Location will depend on project requirement but will likely be a hybrid working from home/London office arrangement.
Working hours - 7.25 hours - Flexi to overlap with stakeholder in LA.
This role is inside IR35
Lead BA tasks include:
- Define user stories and sprint planning
- Select and prioritize requirements
- Lead Scrum product rituals
- Develop DevOps skills and ways of working
- Collaborate across the software product, development, and operation teams
- Collaborate across portfolio companies, internal Shell, and external supplier teams
Profile & skills:
- Experienced leading Agile scrum ceremonies (sprint planning, daily stand-up, sprint review and sprint retrospective)
- Experienced developing use cases, customer journey maps, and user stories
- Experienced with JIRA, Kanban, Azure DevOps, and customer-centricity
- Experienced in working with R&ES portfolio companies
- Skilled in analytical thinking and problem solving
- Skilled in business process modelling and improvement
- Skilled in requirement traceability
- Familiar with develop of complex software systems
- Familiar with ITIL service management including release management, IT change management and configuration management
- Familiar with Shell PDF
- Able to quickly understand the broader Shell business context and perform quality requirements elicitations
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Learner mindset, supporting and coaching team members
- Fast learner, proactive, self-starter, able to prioritise critical activities
- Confident in solution development
- Excited about complexity and contribution to the energy transition
- Passionate about problem solving & technology
- Committed to driving the energy transition
If you are interested or would like any additional information, please hit apply!