Role: Business Analyst, Retail
Location: Leavesden (fully remote options available)
Duration: till 31/12/2021
Rates: up to £420 (inside IR35)
Start Date: ASAP
Our Leavesden based client is currently looking for a Business Analyst to join them on an initial contract through until the end of the year. They are happy for the candidate to work remotely so this will not be a full time on site role. The successful candidate will act as business process expert, spearheading analysis and functional specifications for complex technology initiatives, within global retail operations. It is a hands-on BA role, working directly with process owners and stakeholders, as well as project and technical managers to ensure alignment of technology solutions with strategic roadmaps. The role requires excellent Business-Partner Relationship Management skills, as well as a good understanding of application infrastructure and system integrations.
The successful candidate will develop a deep understanding of the current businesses processes and practices used within the various retail businesses. Daily activities include research, analysis, requirements elicitation and process modelling, leading to recommendations on business efficiencies and performance improvements. They will also provide analysis on business transformation initiatives and associated business impact.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Experience in the business analysis of complex technology projects within a diverse portfolio.
- Experience of assisting PMs throughout the full project lifecycle.
- Experience in complex systems integrations to financial and other systems.
- Experience collaborating with Key Business Stakeholders through business change.
- Experience working on projects with satellite project resources &/or vendors, across multiple time zones.
If this role sounds of interest and you would like further information, please respond with an up to date copy of your CV for consideration.