An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Business Analyst to join a leading Private Equity fund on their modernisation agenda (Fixed Term Contract/ Contract). Over recent years, the client has experienced breath-taking growth and a significant increase in AUM; this has translated into kickstarting a multi-year front to back transformational program. This is a great opportunity to join a small and dynamic organisation and hold a pivotal role in several large and transformational projects.
The Business Analyst will report directly to the transformation director, engaging with the business at all levels and ability to influence across multiple key areas including strategy and architecture, business change, systems development and implementation.
The successful applicant will have experience and knowledge of Private Equity (very desirable) or Investment & Asset Management (essential), specialising in either Data or CRM projects.
Required skills and Experience:
- Ability to elicit and documenting end-to-end business process flows at all levels using BPMN
- Ability to elicit and document detailed business requirements including provision of rationale and relevant context
- BA experience within a hedge fund, private equity or small asset/ wealth management firms namely on Investment, Asset Monitoring and Asset Servicing projects.
- Experience on Data Transformation Projects OR CRM Projects (Salesforce and Dynamic)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a systematic, coherent and objective manner, demonstrating rigorous evaluation skills to arrive at an optimal solution
- Strong experience of developing/contributing to a suite of project documentation such as the PID, Business Case and cognisant of the impact on subsequent analysis/project outcomes
- Significant experience of waterfall and agile project life cycles within a structured environment
- Consistently own and drive through issues to a successful conclusion with the respective teams in a timely manner
- Excellent interviewing skills and experience of conversational interviewing techniques will be a distinct advantage
- Good quantitative analysis skills, with knowledge of statistical methods and tools (e.g. Excel)
- Good qualitative analysis skills to identify meaningful themes
- Product Owner experience would be highly beneficial