I'm currently working with a retail client who is actively seeking a Business Analyst to join their team on an initial 6 months contract.
You will be working on the initial stages of the PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) project, helping to define, scope and gather requirements whilst working with development, business, and project teams.
The Business Analyst is required to have experience in the following...
- Strong Business Analyst, User cases, User stories, Requirements Gathering, Workshop, Process skills, etc
- Proven experience working on PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) ideally on the initial stages of a project
- Ability to present information and analysis in an appropriate format for the audience and outcome needed
- Able to facilitate collaboration across a wide spectrum of stakeholders and team members to seek a common understanding of challenges, opportunities and next steps
- Experience working within Retail or OmniChannel sector
Please be mindful - Due to the high volume of applicants, we request you only submit your profile if you have the relevant experience.