Role: Business Analyst - MDM
Duration: 6 months
Rates: up to £650/day (inside IR35)
Start Date: ASAP
Our London based trading client is currently looking for a Business Analyst with strong MDM and Data Governance experience to join them on an initial 6 month contract . The successful candidate will have a background within financial services, ideally within a trading environment, and must have experience in data management projects such as such as data integration, data warehousing, data migration, MDM or governance in a Business or Data Analyst role. You will need hands on experience in activities such as data profiling, writing simple queries, creating source to target mappings for ETL, creating simple to medium complexity process maps etc. This is in addition to typical BA activities such as requirements documentation and meeting facilitation.
Typical responsibilities will include:
- Work well with technical and business stakeholders/team members
- Gather and document data requirements for MDM project ( Integrations and workflow)
- Create and execute test cases (for manual execution) and support defect resolution process
- Gather and document process requirements for MDM project
- Perform or assist in data profiling for data quality analysis
- Contribute to project planning efforts, considering effort and resources
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Meeting facilitation
- Experience as an analyst with at least one of Data integration/Data warehouse/Data Migration
- Experience writing simple queries to perform data quality analysis to support integrations
- Experience supporting applications post Project implementation
- Experience with Data Governance and Master Data Management projects
- Experience with Process Mapping for simple processes
- Knowledge of Trading & Supply data and applications will be highly desirable.
If this role sounds of interest and you would like further information, please respond with an up to date copy of your CV for consideration.