Role: Business Analyst - HR Transformation (SAP SuccessFactors)
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Business Analyst required to join a leading Global FMCG organisation that is making a significant investment in IT. You will report into a Business Solutions Manager and be responsible for delivering an HR Technology Transformation programme through the implementation of SAP SuccessFactors into multiple countries. This role will have specific responsibility for managing HR and system related application initiatives in the Back Office function. Experience in HR, Payroll and Time and Attendance and knowledge of associated processes is expected.
The focus of this role will be split between managing the business in their day to day use of existing applications and systems (managing 3rd party Supplier support and service delivery contracts) , as well as leading in the definition, scoping and delivery of changes and new projects.
- Background operating in FMCG, Retail or Consumer Goods (CPG) or other business that distribute and sell physical products is essential
- Background operating as a Business Analyst is essential
- Previous experience in delivering Technology Solutions/ Systems into the HR Function is essential (E.g. SAP SuccessFactors, HR/Payroll, Time & Attendance)
- Experience operating in both Agile and Waterfall environment
- Strong stakeholder management and verbal and written communication skills
- Exposure to 3rd party supplier management is ideal
- Prince 2 Foundation or Practitioner or ISEB is desirable
This is truly a special opportunity to join a Global organisation that has a real passion for looking after their employees and a clearly defined progression opportunity. Please click below to apply for this position or contact me directly to have a confidential discussion on firstname.lastname@example.org