Business Analyst - Openlink, Endur, Trading & Commodities
Endur Business Analyst with openlink and endur experience required by Energy client.
The Endur Business Analyst role will be an initial 6 Month contract, inside IR35, working for London based Energy sector company- contract role based in London (hybrid, 2 - 3 days on site/remote)
The Endur Business Analyst will ideally have the following experience:
- Strong IT Business Analysis skills - BA Tools & Techniques, BA Planning & Monitoring, Requirements Management.
- Experience in either Gas / Power / LNG / any of the bulk Energy Commodities (such as Crude Oil / Refined Products).
- Genuine understanding of key derivative products like Futures, Options, Swaps & Forwards.
- Openlink Endur Business Analyst experience.
- End to End Software Development Life Cycle.
- Agile Delivery.
- Excellent stakeholder management experience.