Role: Business Analyst - Digital Payments
Rate: £565 inside IR35
Duration: 6 Months
Location: Canary Wharf (fully remote until return to office plan has been confirmed)
Start Date: ASAP
Our London based client is currently looking for a Digital Payments Business Analyst to join them on an initial 6 month contract. They are happy for the candidate to work remotely until Covid restrictions are lifted. The team is seeking an analyst to help track and record TOM design on medium to large scale banking projects. The ideal candidate will possess practical experience working within banking particularly commercial banking/payments areas and will have an understanding of bank operations/service models.
The successful candidate must be comfortable with stakeholder management, possess excellent communication and organisational skills as well as having a keen eye for detail/problem solving skills.
Responsibilities will include: working around and on the 'interim' TOM design, business analysis, data visualisation and presentation, identifying correlations between data sets, economic and financial modelling and developing client recommendations.
- Business analysis experience and knowledge of business analysis methodologies
- Experience in Digital Banking
- Experience ideally commercial banking/payments areas
- Experience working on TOM design and operating procedures
- Experience of understanding the relationships, dependencies and impacts of change on multiple systems and processes
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Working knowledge and understanding of bank operations / service models would also be beneficial
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Definition and Delivery of 'Interim' TOM: (Day to Day Running of API Developer Portal with accompanying RACI e.g. User Admin, Content Updates (Technical & Business), Service Model)
- Definition of Target Organisation
- Definition of API Lifecycle Management / Process Flows
- Designation of Target State Governance Model
- Operating Model Delivery
Key Skills/ Requirements:
- Track record TOM design experience on medium to large scale Banking projects
- Digital Experience working with APIs and Payments
- Excellent organization and stakeholder management skills
If this role sounds of interest, please respond with an up to date copy of your CV.