Business Analyst - BPMN | 6 Month Contract | Inside IR35
My client is looking to recruit an experienced Business Analyst / Business Process Analyst for an initial 6-month contract, inside IR35. The Business Analyst will be working on an ERP (S/4Hana) upgrade/migration programme.
This role will engage with stakeholders across the business to understand the processes and systems which integrate and link into the ERP system. You do not need experience in ERP (S/4Hana) implementations, but crucially you should be an expert in Business Process Modelling Notation (BPMN).
The desired output is a clear set of process maps, illustrating the pinch/pain points, triggers and processes surrounding the various ancillary systems which interact/interface with the ERP system.
These will be used to ensure that the processes and triggers are compatible with how the business currently operates, and if there are any changes required to current process/system integration/ways of working.
- Expert in business process mapping/modelling using BPMN;
- Successful track record of delivering high quality business analysis on projects in a complex geographic / functional matrix organisation, utilising recognised tools and techniques;
- Proven ability engaging with cross-business stakeholders to elicit requirements;
- Experience of working on both PRINCE2 and Agile delivery projects
- Experience working on system integration projects
- Gravitas / expereince engaging with senior stakeholders
- Worked for complex organisations undergoing complex and significant transformation, disruption and/or change.
- BCS / ISEB Business Analysis Certification (desirable)
If you have the key skills listed above, please apply!