Job Title: Business Analyst
Location: Remote, United Kingdom (with occasional requirements in London Office)
Contract type: Permanent, full time
Salary: up to £55,000+ Benefits (dependant on experience)
Reports to: Lead Business Analyst
We have an amazing opportunity for a permanent business analyst to work with an exam board and education charity based in London. The organisation has ambitious plans and are currently undergoing a multi-phase Digital Transformation project. This will focus on a variety of areas including e-commerce alongside the development of customer-facing platforms and applications.
Business analysts are expected to work across the full lifecycle of projects and will be responsible for identifying, analysing and communicating business requirements in line with project objectives.
The role is permanent, full time and will be remote with occasional requirements in their London based office.
Ideal Candidate will have:
- Solid experience as a Business Analyst
- BCS, ISEB or equivalent qualifications
- Experience working in Agile (Scrum) environments
- Proficient in using tools such as Jira, Visio, Asana and Microsoft Suite
- Experience with a variety of requirements gathering techniques
- Strong stakeholder engagement and management skills at all levels
- Experience working in the Education sector is desirable, preferably within an Exam Board or Awarding body
- Nice to have - Experience working with package solutions is desirable
This is a great opportunity for a Business Analyst looking to continue their career journey supporting an established educational organisation through maturing their overall capability.