I am currently looking to recruit a Business Analyst to join a global leader in renewable energy. The renewable energy sector is soaring at the moment, with solar set to increase tenfold in the next 20 years. My client has grown substantially over the past 5 years and they are projected to more than triple over the next few years so this is a really exciting time to be joining their journey.
As a Business Analyst you will join the Transformation and Digitalisation team, supporting the delivery of IT, Data and Business projects.
- Performing problem analysis, investigating underlying issues and improvement opportunities.
- Facilitating meetings and workshops with cross-functional stakeholders, across multiple countries, and presenting findings and outcomes
- Producing business analysis deliverables, such as project brief, process maps, statement of requirements or user stories, using relevant documentation standards as per delivery methodology (e.g., agile or traditional).
- Active participation in Request for Proposal (RFP) and Request for Quote (RFQ) processes and vendor discussions to perform solution assessment.
- 5+ years of Business Analyst experience
- Excellent understanding of business analysis frameworks and approaches
- Excellent understanding of software development lifecycle
- Knowledge of the renewable energy sector is advantageous
Salary: £50k-60k + excellent benefits
Location: London, hybrid working model
This is an exciting time to join a high growth renewable energy organisation. Please click apply if you would like to be considered for the role and forward your CV through to me on firstname.lastname@example.org