Role: Business Analyst
I am currently looking to recruit a Business Analyst to join a world leading, professional publishers. They are looking for an experienced Business Analyst to join a new programme focused on transforming how they use data.
As a Business Analyst, your role will be to drive and support developments across the programme, ensuring that all change is aligned to their strategic goals.
- Extensive requirement gathering.
- Supporting business cases.
- Process mapping and gap analysis.
- Stakeholder management up to executive level.
- Working closely with product owners, business sponsors, SMEs, and testers.
- Developing and reporting on project plans.
- Supporting through full project lifecycle.
- Experience in SDLC.
- Extensive stakeholder management experience.
- Experience coaching and implementing Agile and Lean best practice.
- Experience using process modelling tools.
- Experience with senior stakeholder management.
- Understanding of both Waterfall and Agile methodologies.
Salary: £55,000 - £65,000 + Excellent benefits
Location: London, and hybrid working on offer
This is a great opportunity to join a global leader in professional publishing. If this could be of interest and you have the experience, please click apply or email me directly on email@example.com.